Minggu, 18 September 2011

Eyebrow Tattoo Cost | Eyebrow Tattoo Cost UK



Eyebrow Tattoo Cost. The first thing I can say about the cost for eyebrow tattoos is that it is very variable, from $ 200 to $ 2,000, mostly depending on who does the work and where they are. However, after talking to many women and reading many reviews and comments about women who have had nice results with your tattoo eyebrows, is safe to say you get what you pay for.

A clinic where a plastic surgeon or nurse makes the tattoo is going to cost more than if you have your friendly neighborhood tattoo artist do the job. I have had my tattoo done in cosmetic clinics. After comparing prices, I paid $ 400 for a simple eyeliner and $ 600 for eyebrows. Later I paid $ 1,500 for a package that includes a touch eyeliner (after 4 years), a lip liner and a touch of eyebrows. In another city where he paid $ 900 for a similar package, but a friend of mine in the U.S. paid 2,400 and was happy.

share