Jumat, 23 September 2011

Medusa Tattoo | Medusa Tattoo Meaning



Medusa Tattoo. Was 50 years ago when I saw my snake tattoo first. My father proudly showed her snake and dagger tattoo design had only signed on its upper arm. I liked it too as I had joined my name in the design. I said then that he chose this design to represent the strength and protection. If alive today, he might say something different, but I'm sure that in the tangle of tattoos that finally ended, it was still one of their favorites.

What is it that still attracts people to this design? There are many answers to this and I will name just a couple. For example, the popularity of the snake may have something to do with the rich history of myths and legends. One such myth is the ancient Greek myth of Medusa, the snake woman beautiful hair, which had the power to turn men to stone with one look, and I'm sure you know some women who still have that power today.

share