Senin, 13 Juni 2011

Lady Gaga shows off her half naked body

Lady Gaga half naked shows off her tattoo as she poses in a photo promoting Born This Way

In a new interview with Rolling Stone magazine the 25-year-old the pop superstar reveals to her fans around the globe why the art of her performance is so rewarding to her.

Lady Gaga told Rolling Stone: “When I am not onstage I feel dead. Whether that is healthy or not to you, or healthy or not to anyone, or a doctor, is really of no concern to me.”

“I don’t feel alive unless I’m performing, and that’s just the way I was born. We have this umbilical cord that I don’t want to cut, ever. I don’t feel that they suck me dry.”
However Lady Gaga did also speak about the difficulties she experienced finding fame back in 2008.
“Being myself in public was very difficult. I was being poked and probed and people would actually touch me and touch my clothes and be like, ‘What the f**k is that’….just so awful.”
Lady Gaga took the time to address her critics who claim her outrageous outfits are merely to attract attention.
She asked: “Is it that you believe that I am attention-seeking or shock for shock’s sake, or is it just that it’s been a long time since someone has embraced the art form the way that I have? Perhaps it’s been a couple of decades since there’s been an artist that’s been as vocal about culture, religion, human rights, politics. I’m so passionate about what I do, every bass line, every EQ.”
Lady Gaga went on to say: “Why is it that you don’t want more from the artist, why is it that you expect so little, so when I give and give, you assume it’s narcissistic?”